"I love this place. It's like the food shelf for bikes!"
- an Everybody Bikes customer
The Everybody Bikes Program creates access to affordable, sustainable, active transportation -- for everybody.
Since 2005, the Everybody Bikes program has provided over 5,000 bikes and 10,000 repairs to income-eligible Vermonters. Qualifying customers can purchase bikes, service, and accessories at a subsidized cost: 50% off bikes under $400 (and $200 off bikes OVER $400), 50% off repairs, and 35% off accessories.
Who can apply?
Eligible customers receive any of the following:
- Reach Up
- Section 8
- Fuel Assistance
- Unemployment Benefits, or
OR are referred from one of our many community partners, including:
- Howard Center
- Parallel Justice
- Howard Center
- Mercy Connections
- Boys & Girls Club
- King Street Center
- Burlington School District
- Spectrum Youth and Family Services
Are you a partner organization and know someone who would benefit from this program? Refer them by filling out our Everybody Bikes Referral form
Have a question about partnerships, referrals or vouchers? Get in touch with Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure if you qualify for the program? Ask next time you're in the shop or call us at (802) 863-4475.
Everybody Bikes customers receive the following discounts: 50% off bikes under $400 (and $200 off bikes OVER $400), 50% off repairs, and 35% off accessories. Here's a general idea of what that looks like:
BIKES: Adult bikes are $50 - $150. Kids bikes are $25 - $45. Prices depends on size, style, and quality.
REPAIRS: Prices vary. Our tune-ups start at $30. Bring your bike in and we can get you an estimate.
ACCESSORIES & GEAR:
Locks: $6 - $16
Helmets: $9 - $30
Lights: $9 - $18
Racks/Baskets: $10 - $20
Lube, patch kits, tire levers, multitools: $3 - $20
• Fill out the Everybody Bikes Customer Information form online or at the shop. We also have print forms in the shop and are happy to email you one a copy.
• Stop by the shop at 331 N. Winooski Avenue in Burlington. Our front door is next to the garage door on the south side of the building.
• Call the shop at (802) 863-4475 for more information or to talk about how you can benefit from Everybody Bikes.
• Email us at email@example.com
We can't wait to help you find a bike or fix yours up!